A Holiday Soirée
drinks, food, comedy
All Events Include
Your Designated Event Planner
Use of award-winning virtual space for entire day of booked event
Customized information posters for internal communication of upcoming event
Integrated Calendar Invitations
Real-time virtual support to optimize audio and video
More About This Virtual Event
To celebrate the holiday season with fellow employees and good cheer, we're planning a virtual holiday party to end the year!
Come one, come all to an evening of laughter, food and drink.
Enjoying spectacular holiday experiences is easier than you think!
Bring out the mixologist in you this year, cuz spiced eggnog and ciders are nothing to fear! Sip slowly and mingle surely, we wouldn’t start the next event prematurely.
Once the ice is broken, the Chef begins, Because throwing a holiday party without food doesn’t make many grins!
And with our bellies full and merry, We welcome the performer - but wait, this ain’t no Telly!
The Comedians are live and here to laugh and interact, And getting social around the Holidays is the best part, in fact!
Sequence of Events:
1. Introduction (10 minutes)
· Participants are introduced to the Virtual Venue! All Experiences occur on the Main Stages, while innovative lounge spaces are opened for teams to mingle as they please before, and in between, events.
2. Chef with Beth (40 minutes)
· Hosted by Chef Marianne Pinellis, Owner of Chef with Beth Catering Company
· Live from the Chef’s kitchen to yours. Laugh and socialize while your group begins with a holiday themed mixology demonstration.
· The chef leaves some time for participants to share some cheers. Then all come back to prepare a delicious holiday themed side dish together!
· A highly social and interactive experience that will leave your party guests talking about their new flex hosting skills :)
· Various options to choose from for holiday themed cocktails and side dishes.
· Ingredients/Equipment list sent ahead of time.
3. Interim Social (10 minutes)
· 10 minutes in Virtual Venue to chat and mingle.
4. The Holiday Herald: A Comedy Show (30 minutes)
· Hosted by Christophe Davidson, Comedian (Just for Laughs, Winnipeg comedy Festival, Yuk Yuks, Absolute comedy, The Comedy Nest)
· A master crowd-worker, Christophe is well known for his storytelling comedy and bringing the audience into the punchlines of his jokes! Themes, jokes, and effects will all give you that sweet taste of the holidays and get you feeling warm and jolly!
· An interactive experience that breaks the routine of a stagnant comedy show, and gets the audience to really engage with each other!
5. Thank You and Farewell
· A Warm Thank You from our local hosts before bidding your group farewell.
· Virtual Venue remains available to your group for the remainder of the day!
ADD ONS: Invite Santa Claus and The Funny Grinch to your Party for an additional $395.
GoLocal Virtual Events
Prepared party created by Go Local Virtual Events
Planning a Holiday Party? Say NO to boring Zoom events.
Memorable activities, extraordinary hosts and innovative conferencing software come together to create memories that will keep your teams engaged, entertained, and social!
This year, give your team A Go Local Virtual Holiday Event!
Tell Us About Your Event Needs
Meet an Event Planner here or Submit an Event Inquiry.
Approve Logistics and Timeline
We'll submit event details for approval (custom information cards, catering details, entertainers, etc.)
Schedule a Pre-Event Walkthrough
To ensure your requirements are all met, and to review the event itinerary.