The Ultimate Virtual Game Night
Game night, Charades, Party
All Events Include
Your Designated Event Planner
Use of award-winning virtual space for entire day of booked event
Customized information posters for internal communication of upcoming event
Integrated Calendar Invitations
Real-time virtual support to optimize audio and video
More About This Virtual Event
What's an awesome way to spend some time with friends, family, or work colleagues online?
What’s a fun event that starts with a G? “Game Night!”
Play a series of exciting games that involve wit, creativity, EQ, and imagination!
This event is a perfect way to break the ice among new team members, showcase some TLC at new hire orientations, or to kick-off a networking meeting!
This game night is ideal for;
- Corporate events
- Monthly social hours
- Team Building
- Remote Team Connection
- Birthday parties
- Family & friends get together
- Date Nights
- Bachelor's Parties
Get ready for 60 minutes of laughter, fun, and happiness!
This experience is 100% customizable.
Available games include;
1. Pictionary: Use an online Pictionary generator or drawing app and have participants guess what's being drawn in real-time.
2. Charades: Participants can act out words or phrases without speaking, while others try to guess.
3. Bingo: Create bingo cards with custom themes, and as the host calls out items, participants can mark them off on their cards.
4. 20 Questions: One player thinks of an object, and the others have 20 yes-or-no questions to figure out what it is.
5. Two Truths and a Lie: Each player tells two truths and one lie about themselves. Others guess which statement is the lie.
6. Werewolf/Mafia: Play a virtual version of these social deduction games where players work to identify hidden "bad guys" among them.
7. Guess the Sound: Play various sounds and have participants guess what they are, from animal noises to everyday objects.
Though we’ll play many games, at the end of this game night, only ONE winner walks away with a trophy! Are you up for the challenge?
Ritika & Team, at Fun and Joy Rides
I’m serious, a bore, and a moron. And you are wondering who would want such a host (Laughing out loud) That is exactly what I want you to know, that I love to play pranks whenever I can.
If you want to seriously know about me then know that I am a happy-go-lucky person, I hate sitting idly, I love to discover new things, I love to learn new things, I enjoy finding the hidden gems in Indian culture, I love watching biopics, I like local Indian food, and I do this, and I do that.
I am an academician by profession, but I love to celebrate life whenever I can squeeze out time for myself.
Schedule a 1:1 Demo
Meet with an Event Manager and let us know your event needs. It’s a great way to discover our immersive spaces and explore different activity options.
Experience the events first-hand and chat with hosts!
Overcoming Adversity through the lens of Diversity & Inclusion
TEDx, true equity, inspirational
Steak and Shrimp Tacos
cooking, chef tips, healthy
Masquerade & Murder: The Ghosts of Our Past
murder mystery, competition, role-playing
Wine Journeys: A Wine Tasting Experience
world wine tour, pairings, options
Project Avatar: Virtual Escape Room 20
teamwork, competition, visual effects
Theater of the Mind
fun-time, imagination, cooperation
Tell Us About Your Event Needs
Meet an Event Planner here or Submit an Event Inquiry.
Approve Logistics and Timeline
We'll submit event details for approval (custom information cards, catering details, entertainers, etc.)
Schedule a Pre-Event Walkthrough
To ensure your requirements are all met, and to review the event itinerary.