A Total Health Method
holistic, lifestyle, hemostasis
All Events Include
Your Designated Event Planner
Use of award-winning virtual space for entire day of booked event
Customized information posters for internal communication of upcoming event
Integrated Calendar Invitations
Real-time virtual support to optimize audio and video
More About This Virtual Event
In this immersive speaking event, Angela will share the formula for her 'Total Health Method'. It will enable you to create a personalized health plan to manage and maximize your health.
Long-time health nut, certified nutritionist, personal trainer and gym owner, Angela is experienced in many modalities of health and well-being.
Angela believes a Total Health Method is a:
E xpression of
L ifestyle, and
A Total Health Method takes all three of these into account to help you create your own personalized health practice.
Every 'body' is different and every one must learn how to manage their own health by learning how to work and maximize their body's health by:
- learning how to slow down aging and its effects on your body at every decade change,
- incorporating efficient (time-saving), effective (health solutions that actually work), and eternal (has never changed and never will) lifestyle choices that you can easily fit into your schedule and budget, and
- maintaining homeostasis (body balance) by working 'with' your body instead of fighting or trying to change natural processes.
Angela Adsit, MBA, PMP
Angela is in love with all things ‘health’!
She is a:
– Certified Nutritional Consultant
– Registered Sports Nutritionist
– Trained in Cannabis and CBD Medicine
– Certified Essential Oils Coach
– Certified Holistic Cancer Practitioner
– Hormone Specialist
– Avid ‘Grow Your Own Food’ Advocate
– Women’s Health Specialist
– Former Gym Owner and Personal Trainer &
– PASSIONATE about helping others ‘gain health’!
She has over 20 years of experience working with clients of all ages and all manner of health challenges.
Schedule a 1:1 Demo
Meet with an Event Manager and let us know your event needs. It’s a great way to discover our immersive spaces and explore different activity options.
Experience the events first-hand and chat with hosts!
Overcoming Adversity through the lens of Diversity & Inclusion
TEDx, true equity, inspirational
Steak and Shrimp Tacos
cooking, chef tips, healthy
Masquerade & Murder: The Ghosts of Our Past
murder mystery, competition, role-playing
Wine Journeys: A Wine Tasting Experience
world wine tour, pairings, options
Project Avatar: Virtual Escape Room 20
teamwork, competition, visual effects
Theater of the Mind
fun-time, imagination, cooperation
Tell Us About Your Event Needs
Meet an Event Planner here or Submit an Event Inquiry.
Approve Logistics and Timeline
We'll submit event details for approval (custom information cards, catering details, entertainers, etc.)
Schedule a Pre-Event Walkthrough
To ensure your requirements are all met, and to review the event itinerary.